Friday 1 November 2013

Winter OOTD inspiration! How to style a Tshirt!

Hi girls, 

From beauty to fashion, predict the unexpected. My blog posts will be a mix of both. Do leave comments or any suggestions for the future inshallah (god willing).

Follow me on my i n a t a g r a m : Hijab fairy3 


Here is an outfit I wore this week. I'm a huge fresh prince fan, in this post I show you how I styled my Tshirt in a very modest but also fashionable way. Here to inspire not to dictate :) enjoy.


 
               Fresh prince Tee - eBay
                   utility jacket- H&M
    Black dress(worn as skirt) - local store




                   Fur collar - eBay
        White butterfly scarf - Royalhijabs



               Close up! 

 
               Human obstruction 
                Boots - Pull&Bear


Thanks for stopping by.

X.O.X.O hijabfairy


No comments:

Post a Comment