Wednesday 6 November 2013

Skin Care Routine : Removing Makeup!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته Girls, 

Today I'm going to be showing you what I use to remove ALL traces of Makeup! I know a lot of people just stick to using one product but I believe one product could not remove every trace of makeup. I'll talk you through my ROUTINE! This is not a REVIEW. 

History: 
I used to use simple makeup removing wipes which didn't completely satisfy me. 
 
NOW ....
I use 4 products which are: 

       
 
Nivea 2 IN 1 Cleanser & Toner 
    St.Ives Daily Microdermebrasion
          Garnier Fairness Face Wash 
            Simple Foaming Cleanser  

The first thing I do is wet my face, I then use the Simple Foaming Cleanser, which has a pump so I use two pumps. This foaming cleanser removes my makeup slightly making it easier for the next product to remove more. 

The second product i use is the St.Ives Daily microdermabrasion. I'm not sure if you got as excited as I did when I heard the word 'microdermabrasion' It contains little tiny particles which exfoliate the skin. 

I then pick up my Garnier Fairness Face Wash. This product leaves my skin feeling so soft and amazing! It contains Lemons, which brightens my skin. By this time my makeup has been FULLY REMOVED. 

The finally product I use is the Nivea 2 IN 1 Cleanser & Toner. As I mentioned earlier my Makeup has been fully removed but I use this product to TONE and MOISTURISE my skin leaving it feeling super soft, clean and brighter than ever. 

This is my Makeup Removing Routine.
If you would like me to review any of the products do let me know by commenting. 

Thanks for stopping by.

X.O.X.O hijabfairy

2 comments:

  1. I agree with using more than one product to remove makeup for sure!
    I'm quite the lazy girl most days unfortunately and have loved using micellar water, but generally I do like to double cleanse - especially with oils ^_^
    great post!
    The Blushing Giraffe| The Blog Loving
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely - cleansing is so important :) me too OMG I used to be so lazy when it comes to cleaning my face but ever since I started to notice my makeup looks so much better when I took care of my skin ... I buried laziness lol thank you :) x

      Delete