Monday 11 November 2013

Barbie Dream Experience : OOTD 'One day I will be President'

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته girls,

This is an Outfit I wore during the half term. I went out with my little cutie sisters  to stratford westfield where they had the most amazing Barbie Dream Experience. They got to choose to either be a fashion designer, Nail artist, makeup artist or haird stylist for the day. Barbie was so lovely but most of all, my sisters were very HAPPY! 

You can't buy HAPPINESS. 

I wore a super casual outfit with my favourite jumper "one day I will be president" Abraham Lincoln. 

Here are some pictures. Hope you get inspired somehow inshallah. 

If you would like more outfit posts be sure to comment below or let me know on my Instagram @hijabfairy3 

Here are the outfit pictures & what we got upto at Statford Westfield Barbie Dream Experience!

enjoy! 


          
     Navy jersey skirt - PRIMARK 
              Jacket - Forver21 
              Navy scar - Local 
              Shoes - Pull&Bear 

      Abraham Lincoln Jumper - Forever21 
         Alexandra Focco bag - eBay 
                   Rings - Topshop 
           Necklace - Dustydiamonds 


     



One of my sisters chose to become a fashion designer for the day. That's her skirt design! 

 
Nail artist ALERT!!! She was so happy with the results! Isn't her deer jumper just the cutest.


Hair stylist (on the left) and Nail artist (on the right) playing dress up with blonde wigs.


Beautiful picture of Barbie and my little cuties. 

Thanks for stopping by.  

X.O.X.O hijabfairy 

No comments:

Post a Comment