Tuesday 19 November 2013

Festive Winter Outfit - OOTD & Blackdiiamonds Review

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتهGirls, 

Yesterday I received my goodies I ordered from Www.blackdiiamonds.com the delivery was super fast considering the fact that it came all the way from Holland. 


I ordered a sweater OBVIOUSLY aha I'm literally obsessed with sweater weather. The sweater is red with white particles effect, it's THE BEST! it's oversized which is perfect, it is shorter from the front and longer from the back! 

The thing I love about this sweater is that it's so confortable and it looks so festive and I don't know about you guys but even though I'm a muslim, I still get excited about the Christmas/Winter Season. 

I also bought a plain black pashmina which is perfect for everyday use.


The sweater cost €15.99 
The scarf cost €3.99 
Postage cost varies but you can check on their website. 



Here is today's outfit : 


 
         Sweater - Blackdiiamonds.com
                 Abaya - Local store 
        

           Leather jacket - New Look 


             White Shirt - H&M


     Scarf/Hijab- Blackdiiamonds.com




                  Shoes - Pull&Bear 


Thanks for stopping by. 

X.O.X.O hijabfairy

4 comments:

  1. How much was it in pounds? And is the sweater thick? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. £12.49 - it's actually very light weight but sooo warm and comfy when you put it on :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing blog x how do I follow blogs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have bloglovin which is a blog app you can follow me and all your favourite blogs :) very handy!

      Delete